Muscle Man and Sports Fanatic
Patrick first developed a love and passion for the law as a young boy, often following his Daddy, Hugh G. Baker, Jr. to court. In 2000, Patrick fulfilled a lifelong dream by becoming an attorney alongside his father!
During the early years of his practice, Patrick established a successful criminal law practice, based largely upon his confidence and results in high-intensity Jury Trials. Patrick enjoyed helping clients with serious legal needs, while also assisting clients to establish stability in their often challenging lives. In addition, Patrick devoted countless hours to several non-profits throughout the City of Indianapolis, recognizing that his charge extends well beyond the office setting.
Patrick and his beautiful wife, Ashley, married in 2005 and were blessed with two children, Lucy (2006) and Hughie (2007). Since becoming a husband and father, Patrick has become a devoted coach in youth sports as he remains involved in the community. While Patrick continues to enjoy assisting clients in need with criminal matters, he has expanded his focus to helping accident victims to heal and be justly compensated for their injuries.
Patrick is thrilled to be involved with a neighborhood law practice as he and Ashley, our Practice Director, live close to the office, and are active members at Christ the King Catholic School and Church.
- J. D., Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Lansing, MI (2000)
- B.A., Indiana University, Indianapolis, IN (1997)
- Bishop Chatard High School, Indianapolis, IN (1991)
Bar Affiliations and Court Admissions
- Bar of the State of Indiana (2000)
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Indiana (2000)
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Indiana (2000)
- United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit (2000)
Community Involvement, Board Membership
- TAB Recreation – Volunteer, 2013-Present
- Northside Sports – League Coordinator and Volunteer, 2012-Present
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society – Team Coordinator, Light the Night Walk, 2011-Present
- Upward, Villa Oaks Baptist Church – Volunteer, 2009-2011
- Save the Youth- Pro Bono Legal Counsel and Volunteer, 2008-2010
- Anna’s House (Food Ministry) – Volunteer, 2007-2011
- Marion County Election Board – Volunteer Precinct Committee Person, 2006-2010
- Road to Freedom (Drug/Alcohol Rehabilitation Program) – Board of Directors, 2003-2010
- First Christian Baptist Charities – Board of Directors and Pro Bono Legal Counsel, 2002-Present
- PACE (Prisoner Reentry Program) – Board of Directors and Volunteer, 2002-Present
- Catholic Youth Organization – Volunteer, 2001-2006
- Big Brothers of Central Indiana, – Agency Policy Committee, 2001-2004
- Big Brothers of Central Indiana – Big Brother, 1997-Present
- American Trial Lawyers Association – Member
- Amnesty International – Member
- Indiana State Bar Association – Member
- Indianapolis Bar Association – Member
- National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys – Member